Oktoberfest was a week ago and I still can't get that song out of my head.

Oktoberfest in Munich has to be one of the seven wonders of the World.  That's a spectacle I'd recommend nearly everyone take in once (and for your health, not more than once).  We spent the evening at the new Paulaner Tent in the heart of the Oktoberfest celebration.  At the last moment I decide not to take my Nikkon for fear it would get damaged (yup,  it would have) so the only photo evidence I have are a few grainy blackberry images. Even so, pictures don't quite capture all of the activity completely, but this video I found on YouTube from the Paulaner tent a few years ago pretty much captures it...just put this video on repeat for about 5 hours continuously and there you have it...and then  see how long it takes you to get "Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit" out of your head.  



1 comment:

  1. I would pay big euro to see you polka, Aaron...

    ReplyDelete